Melissa Sternfield has represented developers of urban infill projects, resort property owners, and publicly traded companies leasing office space and buying or selling real estate portfolios.
She has also represented wind energy developers, oil and gas companies, municipal and quasi-municipal entities, individuals purchasing ranch properties and various residential properties, and numerous other entities and individuals involved in real estate transactions.
She regularly serves as local real estate counsel in Colorado and Utah for out-of-state law firms, companies of all sizes and individuals.
Practice Areas Include:
- Mixed-use commercial and residential property development
- Multi-unit residential sales and acquisitions
- Office, retail and restaurant leasing and subleasing
- Brownfields redevelopment
- Wind farm development
- Retail shopping center development
- Acquisition and construction financing
- Golf course and ski resort development
- Ranch acquisitions
- Public-private partnerships for development and redevelopment
- Easements and licenses
- Zoning and land use issues
- Title and survey review and analysis
- Loan opinion letters
- and a broad range of other real estate matters.